Hertz DCX 160.3 Two way coaxial
Two way coaxial
To meet all installation needs, without giving up on Hertz quality and performance, the Dieci coaxes were designed with maniacal care to provide a linear frequency response and ensure high reliability. A Neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a pressed-paper cone provide the optimum ratio between installation friendliness and sound with dynamic and emotional impact. The new Hertz Dieci DCX 160.3 6” coaxial includes an adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6” OEM speakers.
Power Handling - Peak W 120
Power Handling - Continuous W 60
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 50 ÷ 21k
Sensitivity dB SPL 93
Woofer size mm (in.) 160 (6)
Tweeter size mm (in.) 15 (0.6)
Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
Tweeter magnet Neodymium
Woofer cone Water-repellent pressed paper
1. Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
2. Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
3. Water-repellent treated paper cone.
4. TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
5. Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
6. DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
7. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
8. Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
9. Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
10. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
11. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
12. Provided adaptor ring designed for installation in GM and Honda models with 6”.