Acoustic Research AR-E10
Noise Isolating Headphones With Microphone
Acoustic Research High Fidelity's first two universal in-ear monitors (IEM) are serious, audiophile-grade offerings that are designed to satisfy the most demanding music lovers and gamers. AR spared no expense in designing IEMs that are a match for the company's acclaimed over-ear model, with top-shelf audiophile grade components that add up to an unmatched sonic experience at any price, let alone such affordable models. The AR E10 features a hybrid acoustic module made up of an 8mm Beryllium dynamic driver and a proprietary balanced armature driver, with the result being a life-like performance, especially when paired with a hi-res. audio player like the Acoustic ResearchM2, M20, and M200.
The E10 comes packed and ready to go with a wide range of accessories, including a 2-pin, interchangeable cable interface, both a 1.2m unbalanced audio cable (3.5mm 3-pole) and a 1.2m balanced audio cable (4.4mm 5-pole), a Bluetooth AptX neckband, replaceable earphone sleeves, and a carry pouch for easy storage and portability. Top it off with a shape that fits comfortably for hours of listening without fatigue, and it becomes clear that Acoustic Research High Fidelity's in-ear monitors are the new high standard in IEM design and performance.
• Driver: HYBRID ACOUSTIC MODULE BALANCED ARMATURE DRIVER 8MM BERYLLIUM DYNAMIC DRIVER
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz
• Sensitivity: 95dB/mW@1kHz
• Impedance: 25-OHM
• Interchangeable I/F: 2-PIN IEM
• Wired Connectivity: 1.2M UNBALANCED/3.5MM STEREO 1.2M BALANCED/4.4MM JEITA TRRRS
• Wireless Connectivity: BLUETOOTH (aptX READY)
• Included Accessories: 1.2M UNBALANCED/3.5MM STEREO 1.2M BALANCED/4.4MM JEITA TRRRS BLUETOOTH CABLE CARRYING CASE SOFT SILICON RUBBER EARPHONE TIPS MEMORY FOAM EARPHONE TIPS